Check our blog for the latest tips and advice on everything from signs of potential mold to the best ways to clean your home if you have pets. We'll cover a wide range of topics so be sure to check here regularly.
- Find and stop the leak. You may need to call a plumber to get the leak stopped.
- Move personal items out of the water-logged areas.
- Do not use a wet/Dry Vacuum or a hair dryer that can cause damage. Remember that standing in water with plugged in appliances is dangerous!
- Call ServiceMaster of Spartanburg to remove the water damaged areas of the house and start drying the space.
- ServiceMaster will work directly with your Insurance Carrier to build an estimate and determine coverage.
- How Do I Clean Up A Water Leak In My Home?
How Do I Clean Up A Water Leak In My Home?
Feb 14, 2020