Serving the Upstate of South Carolina

Who Do I Call After A Flood In My Home?

Apr 30, 2022

ServiceMaster of Spartanburg and Greenville Flood Damage Restoration

Flood Damage Restoration Experts

Your house has water running all through it. Any one of the pipes can have a loose fitting and water can flood your home. The higher the leak, the more your home will need a certified disaster restoration team to help restore your home. Floors, ceilings and walls can all be affected by a flood.

Contaminants from the materials can cause health damage. It is safest to call an IICRC certified team like ServiceMaster of Spartanburg and Greenville to restore your home safely.

Call for services!

Excellent service from our technician Jeremy. He got pet stains out that I thought were permanent. Professional and courteous. I highly recommend this company....

Gracie M.