Frozen Tempuratures Cause Disasters
Feb 20, 2021
- Turn off the water going to your home. Trying to cut off the water inside your house won’t turn off the pressure and water can continue to find a way to leak out. The water meter is usually set into the ground out near the street. There is a cutoff valve beside the meter. Turn it off and then check to make use it is completely off.
- Get as many personal items you want to save out of the water. Some items are salvageable if you work quickly.
- Keep yourself and your family safe and dry. Cold temperatures cause hypothermia quickly. Stay safe!
- Call ServiceMaster of Spartanburg & Greenville to work with you and your insurance company to restore your home. Call (864) 574-3133.
- ServiceMaster has all safe products and everyone follows COVID-safe guidelines to ensure your safety and ours.