Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning is not only vital to the health of your ventilation system, but it is imperative to the health of your home or commercial space. When you hire a professional duct cleaning service, you will experience increased energy savings, as well as better indoor air quality. ServiceMaster of Greenville and Spartanburg uses specialized blowers, vacuums, and brushes to clean the entire duct system of your home or commercial space.
What Part of the Ventilation System is Cleaned?
A thorough air duct cleaning of your ventilation system will include:
- Cleaning the air handler,
- Ensuring that the coils of the HVAC system or debris free; and
- Cleaning the registers, grilles, fans, motors, and air ducts.
At ServiceMaster of Greenville and Spartanburg, we are dedicated to inspecting every aspect of your home or business' ductwork. In fact, the entire Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) unit will be cleaned by one of our experts to improve energy efficiency and enhance the air quality of the building.
What Are the Top Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning?
Did you know that there are countless benefits to air duct cleaning? That's right, regularly cleaning your air ducts can produce several health benefits.
- Indoor air quality is improved. -- Professional air duct cleaning can reduce the amount of dust that is released into the home. In fact, a typical home can produce up to 40 pounds of dust per year. Thoroughly cleaning your air ducts can help to reduce the levels of built-up dust, so that your HVAC system is not overburdened and the dust doesn't make its way into the interior of your home.
- Air duct cleaning can improve the efficiency of your HVAC unit. -- A properly functioning HVAC system acts as the lungs of a home or business. In this way, the HVAC unit works tirelessly to pull contaminants, such as dander, chemicals, and dust, out of the air. Air duct cleaning helps to optimize your HVAC unit's ability to effectively clean the air on a daily basis.
- Clean air ducts can lead to better health. -- Poor air quality can lead to respiratory health conditions, environmental allergies, and autoimmune disorders. When the ventilation system of your home is clean, your health can improve.
- Improve the energy usage of your home or office. -- The U.S. Department of Energy has reported that 25 to 40 percent of the energy that is used to heat or cool a home is wasted. This percentage is greatly affected by the contaminants that the HVAC unit is forced to filter out on a daily basis. Professional air duct cleaning can reduce the stress on the HVAC unit, which can result in less energy be used and a subsequently reduced energy bill.
To learn more about the benefits of having your air ducts, and entire ventilation system, cleaned on an annual basis contact ServiceMaster of Greenville and Spartanburg. At ServiceMaster of Greenville and Spartanburg, we specialize in air duct cleaning for both residential and commercial spaces. Don't wait, enjoy the improved air quality conditions and reduced energy bills that await when you have your air ducts professionally cleaned by one of our dedicated team members.